Aug 14, 2007

FUCK ORBITZ

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=orbitz_blows


I recently had a huge orbitz problem. I purchased tix to fly to NY. I received all those BS reminders with itineraries etc etc etc. I showed up at the airport and me and my friends were never booked for the flight. I was charged a service fee but no flight. I had to purchase new tickets and orbitz blows.
I want to sue orbitz for this
Orbitz told me my flight and everything was confirmed and that everything was good... 2 hours later on the phone she said they never charged them.


F **K Orbitz !


<3 Bere


Please forward + never use Orbitz unless you want them to fuck you as well.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I WILL NEVER BOOK WITH ORBITZ AGAIN. Minutes after booking with Orbitz.com I found out that another similar website had the exact same flights for a fraction of the price (ORBITZ $502 - COMPETEROR $84)When I contacted Orbitz, even though they had their 'price match guarantee' and 'low fare guarantee' and I purchased cancellation insurance for an extra $100, Orbitz refused to refund, match, or reduce a single charge without charging me an additional charge of $100. I was then told that I would have to send an email, and in the morning (other site likely to be sold out by then) an Orbitz representative would recieve my email. I am extremely disgruntled and this excersize will not go un-noticed. I will not let anyone I know, or anyone I can reach on the internet book with this site.

Insomniac-Rants said...

dude fuck yeah! i learned the hard way as well. I had to purchase last minute plane tickets to NY because these bastards Orbitz....never ever even made anything of it. I was never assigned a ticket on the flight but ended up paying a service fee. Ridiculous right? I hate Orbitz...good deals...YEAH RIGHT!!! I rather spend more and have a guaranteed seat. That is why I fly Virgin now. They never let me down. Glad you aren't flying by Orbitz. They are..........so much crap. Trust me you will have to talk to millions of representatives and BS. I just told them I had lawyers and were gonna sue them so bad they would be broke......So they refunded me completely. Such a waste of time Orbitz are.
Sorry for the hard times. They are not good. Glad we got a new member to the ...I hate Orbitz crowd.
They are bastards!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!