Jun 28, 2010

Perverts at the gym

What is the deal with the gym now-a-days ? I used to think of it as a place where I could go to get all sweaty and forget about the world. It used to be my sanctuary. 


All I see now are creepers going up to girls and causing an awkward moment. Trust me boys.... girls do not want to talk to you at the gym.....[unless]...they are wearing full blast eyeshadow, eyeliner and not working out. Those girls you can attack. Not I captain. 


Guys are joining the group classes now. I guess they are evolving and realized---->[hmmmm classes are all full of women]. BUT......Why do guys have to set up behind me? Trust me boys.. I don't want to squat in front of your face. 


Don't ask for my number..... I don't want to meet you :) Find me elsewhere. I have a stalker already that figured my schedule to all my classes and would surprisingly bump into me and elbow his friend. COME ON that's so creepy. I had to change my schedule and fuck with his head. Now... he has figured it out again. ha. Maybe I should eat a booger and gross him out. Just a thought.......

No comments: