Nov 4, 2010

Trick or treat [ON A BOAT]


My halloween was better than yours. We got on the San Diego Harbor Excursion cruise. http://www.sdhe.com/san-diego-HALLOWEEN.html
Prices were very very good : $25 per person to board the boat from 9-12:30.
I believe this halloween was the best halloween in forever. We were given a complementary drink as we got on the boat. Drinks were very well priced. It was definitely fun watching super drunk people falling all over the place in the boat. It's not like they can kick you out for being too drunk. People watching in costumes=amazing ! I remember running thru costume webs, double fisting whiskey, white russians, ripping my tights........and the pictures say the rest.
We met lots of fun people. 
I definitely recommend this. 

Also for all you smokers: this is smoke-friendly. The roof and all is made for you. No complainers :) 


















Birthday girl drunk out of her mind....I felt bad that i took this but........cheers to her. 








No comments: