Mar 14, 2010

anger management

photo: 
"Die Kitty Die !!!!!! Damn you mother fucker you did not call me back. You are not answering my texts!! You left me for that other girl!! "

Of course that is not what the little girl was saying.... Thought it was funny. It would be fun taking it out the anger on a piñata. I think we need a big party with tons of Hello Kittys full of miniature alcohol bottles. 
Take your anger out on hello kitty. At least she can't even scream for help.



Kitty goes : Purrrrrrrrrrrr



Watch out boys...... Girls can be more aggressive than you.

-So I took my nephew to my friends little piñata and I felt very old.  I was having some wine while my nephew bounced around the astro jump. I would hear my name being called out... I would turn to look and knew I had to smile and wave. 
 I left the party with bags full of candy...holding on to my nephews hand....

Gosh being a single parent sure does suck. I am so not ready for kids. I can't even picture my own wedding. -






Peace.

No comments: