Jul 18, 2010

Inception : Masterpiece

  “You mustn’t be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling.” – Eames




I had been waiting for so long for a movie like this. A movie that you have to pay close attention in order to understand. Leonardo DiCaprio has never ever proved me wrong. He is a god and of course Christopher Nolan.
The idea of a dream in a dream in a dream is so amazing. I do not want to spoil the movie but for those of you that have not seen it....you must! This movie is so visually orgasmic. 





The ending still has me thinking...........did he stay in limbo or finally wake up ? Ironic how the children are in the same position and wearing the same outfits from how he would picture them the entire movie. Also, they were same age as how he last saw them. He said he was lost for years....wouldn't the kids be older by then ? What I thought was beautiful is the fact that he did not care. He was finally liberated and made it back to his family[dreaming or reality] he did not care. Christopher Nolan did an amazing job. Leaving us thinking if he made it or not. Did it keep spinning or did it finally fall ? Wished I could be my own architect in my dreams and have the power to create such beauty. I left the movie theater very very impressed. 
A+++++ 



No comments: