Jul 25, 2010

Sir Elton John in Chula Vista

Tears, laughs, dancing and singing I could not believe that Elton John was performing in Chula Vista. Elton John had postponed his prior concert in Arizona due to food poisoning days before last night. Luckily he did play in San Diego as he was still sick .

I had never been to a concert in that the artist announces that he has stomach flu and that he had to go to the rest room. It was pretty funny but it gave us time to go to the rest room and buy a ridiculous $12 beer.

[Unfortunately] we had some white [basura] sitting in front of us. They were being very rude and overly drunk. Had a bottle of 99 bananas taped on her leg. My brother, Mother Teresa for ugly people, paid attention to them and they would not stop talking.They bought him a beer and danced in front of him covering the view. I wanted to punch them for trying to ruin my Elton John experience. Good thing is everyone started to yell at them and finally got the point. If you check out my videos you can hear them talking.

Rocketman was brilliant ! Song lasted 11ish minutes. It was unbelievable. Enjoy the clips !


[The intro was amazing. Waiting for Elton John. I could not believe I was actually there.]

Tiny Dancer. [camera 1]


Tiny Dancer [camera 2]



SATURDAY NIGHT'S ALRIGHT FOR FIGHTING



Elton John had a minor typo due to all his excitement and went too fast. This song was so great live. Amazing..

 



ROCKET MAN !



More to come....

No comments: