Aug 19, 2010

[holy fuck]



Holy Fuck I got to see open up for MIA years ago. I still remember how I felt when I first saw them. Unfortunately I did not take video because I was very stupid and the ticket said - no cameras and so on. I did not want to risk it again like I always do. 
[Wait in line then the security butchy man-she finds the camera in an awkward spot in front of everyone and then makes me go back to the car and drop off the camera.]- no thanks....


SO.....


 We ended up buying a disposable camera [reason why the pictures look a bit shit-e].

Oh Well.....it worked out. The music moved me. 


If you have not yet checked them out...you must




My fav song by them: [so magical] One day I want this song to be in the soundtrack of my life story. This song can make me happy at all times. I think it's contagious. Listen to this song and allow yourself to disappear into the clouds. Smile :) 




No comments: