Aug 8, 2010

LA is too young for me

L.A. did me good. 
Thursday-Sunday non stop drinking.
Celebrating my sisters birthday. 

Thank god im not a celebrity.
I'd be in a couple magazines by now.

mini drive to LA....unfortunately some truck got disconnected from the other one...flipped over and blocked a couple lanes. 




these photos are not too bad.....We did do some exercise at Runyon Canyon.
[awesome idea at runyon...leave a prayer....take a prayer.I have not taken any...'too much responsibility'] 
birthday girl and the bf.



 [ paparazzi shot: Amare Stoudemire at Drais ]
the funniest thing of the night was : 
drunk girl falling off the steps outside of the W....bumps her head on the railing 
starts talking [sh*t] to my sister.... My sister getting pushed.... Her bf not making the situation any better by insulting the drunk girl even more..... argh...... the icing of the cake....
Sorry sister but that was funny.


2 comments:

Michael Raymond Photography said...

these are some great shots!!

Insomniac-Rants said...

Thank you :) I will be taking more pictures soon :)