May 7, 2007

. people go insane towards the end .

. today started out as a good day . 87 degrees in san francisco was amazing. It never gets this hot up here . sooooooo i laid on my bed and decided to do some studying for my midterm tomorrow. suddenly-.... lights + internet goes out ...... not being able to connect to the internet pissed me off.
as a way to distract myself- i went to study in the sun .
all went well....... lights came back and everything was great.
BUT people do get crazy now-a-days. For two hours, i "had" to listen to this one girl scream from the bottom of her lungs as she talked on her cell phone.
it kinda scared me that i could hear her entire conversation and I live in the 4th floor. I am just glad and greatful that I was "stuck" with good people.
None of the girls I live with are bipolar or have any crazy attacks . thank god !
Hope I can sleep tonight without having the lights go out and not waking up for class tomorrow.
OR better so- hope I can sleep tonight without having to listen to screams and arguments that I can only hear one side of.
enough venting for the day.
my mixed thoughts are all over the place.
you get the idea.

No comments: