May 2, 2007

. two years as a pedestrian . random thoughts.


. for almost two years, I have been a user of public transportation.
only when I go home(san diego)- I get to feel the breeze on my face from driving my car. how much I miss driving- being able to get everywhere with no worries- not having to depend on public transportation to go anywhere.
Public transport does have a lot of advantages though. For instance, no Dui,don't have to deal with driving, etc - but then, the public transport shuts down too early. I can't wait to get my car + drive .
I've been a pedestrian for too long. I have noticed that I do not look at cars as much. Walking everywhere actually allows me to appreciate nature and my surroundings others than just passing everything by.
. december ........ i will have my car back & goodbye san francisco. i sure will miss it.

No comments: