Dec 18, 2009

Jager... When have you ever been nice to me ?

Jager is sooooo junior college but there is something about drinking Jagger at The Flame that makes it feel alright. I totally did not need that last Jagger shot.



Last night I got to see Zero 7 @ the House of Blues, San Diego. It was a very very amazing. I definitely missed Sia & Jose Gonzalez. They would of made me way happier.


Nasty part: I was in the front and security guard was right there next to me.......with the worst case of heart burn in the world. That man was burping and I was unfortunately close enough to smell it. The first few times I felt like I ate it. Way gross.


After the show.....I rushed to The Flame for more live music. The night turned out great. Jagger helped me forget things but of course pictures help. Will post some of last nights photos when I get ahold of them :)

No comments: