Dec 10, 2009

• last nights surprise •

As I mentioned before I had no idea where I was going or what I was going to do on my date last night. Not knowing what to wear I chose the default: black dress, black tights, black booties, and a black coat. We rushed in the freeway since apparently our plans began at 7pm and my date surprisingly took longer getting ready than I did. We parked on a handicap spot (thank god... i need one of those for xmas by the way) thinking it would be convenient but our destination was still pretty far. So there I am holding this boy's hand trying to run with heels in the cold.

Having been a smoker for some time.......I ran out of breath. We got lucky that we made it on time. My surprise date activity : "How the Grinch Stole Christmas play."



I was very excited. If you don't know me well enough....... here it is.... I am in LOVE with Dr. Seuss. The play made me very happy. Seeing little Who's running around. Extremely animated children with fake expressions made me happy. My favorite part and most disgusting part though was when the Grinch was full on singing around and let out a huge splat of spit. It was highly visible. Huge ball of spit flew out of his mouth onto the crowd... apparently front row seats could be dangerous. That is the down fall along with having the smoke machine all in your face. I felt incredibly bad for those people in the very front that got attacked by either spit or smoke. That would ruin it for me. The play was amazing. For those that like Dr. Seuss....... check it out at Balboa Park. http://www.balboapark.org/calendar/detail.php?EventID=213



After the play...... We went to PF Changs and omg..... So many bro parties happening all around us. People cheering and clapping and being extra loud. This entire week has exhausted me so the last thing I wanted to do is be around a lot of noisy people. We immediately left and went to Amarin Thai Restaurant..... So YUMMY.  I highly recommend it.  I ordered the Spicy Noodles with Tofu and I could not even finish it. It was way too much for my stomach. Plus some delish wine....... date was..... perfect.

No comments: