Dec 26, 2009

Red is my friend.

So I got a super cute ring this x-mas  but unfortunately I do not have ninja turtle sausage finger so size 6 did not fit. I went to the store to look for a 5 1/2 and..... no luck. Maybe I should gain some finger fat...... Would you lick my ninja turtle sausage fingers if I had them ? So far...... I was told "No"...Even if they were dipped in chocolate. lol. [ tear....]

So I decided to get the money instead.....figured I could get something a bit more useful and save the rest for Vegas. I needed a new pair of shades.. So I bumped into these red loves and decided to get them.. FAK ITTTT..

I will be kicking 09 in the butt in Las Vegas... Count down begins.......

I will be in the city of sin on wednesday. I can't wait. Let me know if you will be around....                                                      


After checking on Amazon for my shades........ I realized I should of bought them online...... but of course....

I'm impatient

No comments: