Sep 24, 2010

Be confident





Men that are confident I find extremely sexy. Even if they are not the most attractive men in the planet, a man with confidence is hot. I've dated my fair amount of jealous men. Sad... but it happens. We all date that one person that breaks our heart and ruins it for the other ones that come after. BUT SNAP out of it peeps. Not everyone is the same :) I've been cheated on [unfortunately] a couple of times and I must say... I am a happy girl. Things happen for a reason. Guys cheat and you find out... move on. It is not your fault. 






Jealous men suck. They waste my time. I do have millions of guy friends but you know what ? If I am going to go on a date with you.... "you are mine! My attention is on you." I am not the type of person that will jump in another relationship just for the fuck of it. I don't cheat. I don't lie. Who ever is going to love me...is going to have to accept me for who I am. I learned the hard way that PEOPLE DON'T CHANGE. You either accept them as they are or move on. It will be a waste of time and broken promises. I have a lot of guy friends.... yes that is very true. My facebook is prob 85% male but guess what ? If i wanted to date any of those men... I would of been on that already. So boys..... or men... don't be jealous. When a girl is with you...She is with you. Don't be thinking of her cheating behind your back because if you do not trust her...She will cheat for the fuck of it. No trust= No love. I know it's hard trusting a new person but if you don't give it your all then you are a half assed person. 

Love all you can. Give it your all. If it doesn't work out 

[ NEXT ]

No comments: