Sep 12, 2010

Memorable Sunday







Woke up today at my best friends house....
Did not have a hang over from last night which is very odd for the amount of alcohol that we drank at her birthday celebration at Costa Brava + PB bar hoppin'.


What I can say....Sangria made me silly...then some beer and whiskey...[I know...I'm a smart girl].


We woke up very early with no pain. Popped a pain killer and joined her family for breakfast. Got home...took a shower... put on my party face and went to my nephews 6 year old birthday party.




Funny how my 2 favorite people in this world were born on the same day. No wonder I love you both so much. 








SO I tried to help my nephew get tons of candy...the piƱata was still dripping candy and candy fell on my head. ha. I'm that idiot of the night. Now my head hurts. 

ANYWAYS.... The best thing of the night was..... my best friend getting engaged. I am the happiest person ever. I feel so amazing. I'm such a good cupid. Me and my big mouth......spilling the beans and telling her he loved her before they went out. lol. I love it. My favorite couple are getting married :) 





CONGRATS CRISTY AND MEMO!!!!!!!! After a year of dating.... You two are it. You found your one and only. Remember that some people wait their entire lives to have that moment... I am so happy you two are getting married. I am still in shock since I remember when I spoiled the beans and told Cristy that Memo was in love with her. Thank you Big mouth of mine. Now it is time to grow up and move on to the next stage in life. It is a very scary feeling but once you know....grab on! I personally am frightened of marriage since I do not believe in divorce and my biggest fear is being alone.




 Anyways... Good Luck on everything my loves. I know you guys can do it ! Now it is time to diet for the brides maid dress. ;) Time to plan the bachelorette party !!!!!

No comments: