Sep 5, 2010

.not drinking again.

This weekend has been brutal to my liver. I am so disgusted since I have been out and about since Thursday night at Voyeur. I remember being younger and drinking much more. Being able to wake up and not hurt from the night before. 




Last night was intense. 


I went to PB with some friends to start the "celebration." We were all pretty much bored at home and decided to grab a drink or 2 and watch some drunk white people. We went to what used to be known as Hooters but is now [Beach Wood].Horrible service btw.... Our waitress was half retarded. 
Did not bring out the correct beers....Took like an hour to bring us our food....and so on. 

We all rushed home to figure out what to wear for the night time. I decided on the default black dress. Due to DUI's and such we all hopped in the red limo and my smart friend decided that we should get off 2 stops before the correct one. It was not too bad but wearing heels for the past few days really hurts. 
We checked out red circle....holy moly it was ghetto.
We ran out and went to the SE hotel where we met up with lots of people including my first boyfriends roommate and his gf which by the way brought back too many memories I was trying to forget.
I drank lots of things....beer...vodka...patron shots...

I after partied.....[nothing good ever comes from an after party]
and woke up confused at a friends house. ja.
[walk of shame........fudge] I should of had shades in my purse.
Now I lay in bed.....momentarily handicapped with my computer on my belly feeling like the worst person in the world. 

Hang overs with age hurt you way more + moral hang over.
I apologize if i did or said anything stupid. lol. 
My selective memory has done me good. Some things should be kept a mystery. 


Excuse me if i make no sense or if I repeated myself. I am too lazy to spell check and re-read what I just wrote. 
I am handicapped eating left over chinese food. hmmmmm. 
Chinese food please save me. 

[below is evidence of a good time..2 jager shots + 1 patron + vodka + beer....]

No comments: