Sep 7, 2010

There are different guys you will meet in this life time:



Those are that live to work: - These guys have so much money that they don't give a shit.. They will make bank but forget about their loved ones ....[trust me I dates one of these]. They loved money so much that they forgot what love is about. They think that buying you expensive things will excuse them from spending time with you. Honey...Money does not buy love. It sure buys lots of things but LOVE you have to work for. Wake up and hug your woman !!!!!!


Those that have their lovers too secured & too trusting. - So you think that because you have all trust and faith on your woman...they are going to feel loved ? I dated a guy like this. He trusted me with his all. He was too lazy to go out with me and I am a night owl. I love the night life. Even if it is just to watch people fall on their faces due to being intoxicated. I love to be out. If you want me to stay at home with you and watch you just sit there and not move a finger. Trust me I will leave you. That is not worth my time. I live once and I want to see life. 


Guys that have no jobs and drink Monday-Sunday. Seriously.....get away from me. Don't call me on a Monday morning waking me up to find out later that you were still wasted and drunk dialing me at 6 a.m. Gross.. Start your own business. Quit being such a fuck up.


Hermit-Stoners.  Work hard but then don't want to go out on the weekends. Want to spend all their day smoking weed and ordering take out. I don't mind a stoner but on a daily basis and a couch potato... no thanks.... 


The George Clooney.... The ones you dated and you still see at clubs with a crowd of girls and bottle service dancing on the tables. Please grow up. 


The Mel Gibson.  The one that acts very cool at the beginning but 3-4 months in the relationship....the devil is unleashed. Wont allow you to wear a dress. Yells at you for no damn reason. Makes you cry in front of people. Makes public violent remarks. Abusive no thanks. My dad is the only man that can yell at me. 


The schizo cheaters. They lie and cheat so much that they start to believe that the lies are their reality. They have another girlfriend an hour away. They dedicate a lot of time to you so you don't believe they are capable of cheating or spending time with somebody else. They will waste your time and break your heart. Fuck that.   


ARGHHH Thank god i am single. 


Salud ! 





No comments: