Sep 21, 2010

Children's Benadryl Non-Drowsy

BENADRYL is making me hallucinate.

 Scary thought is that I am taking Children's benadryl. I took some last night before I went to bed. 

Let me tell you something......I began to hallucinate as soon as I turned off all the lights. I felt like I was part of my blanket. Unable to move. Stuck. Every movement I made made me feel like I was sleeping on a cloud that could fall apart in any instant. I felt like Dumbo when he got drunk...seeing pink elephants dancing in the room causing me to sleep with my blanket over my face...[never again!!!]

 I thought I would wake up feeling better......after taking such a drug. What freaks me out is that this is made for children. I guess I am small [5'1]...but still.....If this is how I feel after taking it I can only imagine what it does to small children.

It unfortunately did not work as planned. I still woke up with a pain in my throat. 

Now I am stuffing myself with honey....hoping it takes it away. 
Come on throat...I've got to be better for this weekend.


[excuse me if I make no sense. I am still high from the meds....]


1 comment:

Michael Raymond Photography said...

thats funny....i think i will try it for myself...ive always wanted to have trippy dreams