Jan 9, 2010

Daybreakers: funny not scary .

 

I watched this movie last night and I was in shock at how silly it was. This movie really reminded me of "Drag Me To Hell." Ridiculous movie. Don't waste your money.  I was expecting something better since there are too many vampire movies out now-a-days. I was interested in viewing the vampire's point of view[running out of blood,transforming into hideous scary looking things, human hunters...day light driving cars..vampires out during the day......so and so and so ]
 

Of course the only scary parts of these types of movies are when bats come out of nowhere...Stupid.
I think I was one of the few people that laughed in the movie.... I would look around the movie theater to see if any one else was laughing.....unfortunately...NOT. People were actually very serious....


Apparently I was not the only one who thought this movie was silly:

According to Seattletimes:
"Daybreakers" is a stylish but
unavoidably
silly sci-fi vampire thriller shot
in that "Matrix"/"Gattaca" futurescape
of Australia. German co-directors the
Spierig brothers dazzle us with the
inventiveness of this post-human world.

Crappy silly movie. If you want to laugh and have nothing to do....check this flick out. I did not like it but of course I wouldn't mind Ethan Hawke bitting my neck......Yum !!! He can make me a vampire any day.

No comments: