Jan 19, 2010

twenty-ten so far

So far this year has been pretty amazing.

  • work has picked up... that means more money money money $$$
  •  I met the love of my life..... well... i really hope so... no complaints or anything yet....I just haven't been able to remove my smile and quit blushing since the night I met him in Las Vegas Thanksgiving weekend. What an amazing trip. I  was already giving up on love due to past experiences with a lover being unfaithful. I was not looking for love and love found me. How perfect is that ? November 27 was the night I fell in love. First date, first kiss was perfect when we met up in San Diego. If you are reading this....      [ i love you nader ] 
            • [ the photo of the night ...the night we met]
  • I taught my nephew how to tie his shoe laces. I know it might not sound like a big deal to you but......it is to me. A tear actually came out when I saw him do it....geez I am getting old. 


  • My old roommate got married !! Congrats enana ! <3 I really do wish you the best !! I can't believe you did it ! I am still very much in shock since I remember living with you....drinking too much wine and crying ourselves to sleep while talking about those that weren't worth it that scarred us. Im glad you found your soul mate.
    •  

  •  New years resolutions: 
    • GYM ! at least 3 days a week 
    • Try to quit beer
    • Go to San Francisco/Napa Valley 
    • Read all of the unread books that remain on my bookshelf
    • Drink more wine
    • Love like I have never loved before
    • No more partying
 Scary things:
  • divorced friends- Kills my view of matrimony....Sorry guys.
  • Turning 25 :( eeeek..... I used to say I would get married at 23 when I was a little girl....Makes me sad because that means I am old. lol. fuck it. I am very happy.
  • BLAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!
fuck this not being able to sleep crap! I shall close my eyes and count some sheep...that was enough venting for the day... 

No comments: