Jan 16, 2010

If you want to sing out sing out



I just purchased this..... i can't wait to watch it again.


all i need now is the vinyl 


I want i want i want. Only 2500 copies were made.



Available only on 2500 copies of Limited Edition Vinyl.
LP Package also includes -
- 2 foldout 18″ x 24″ posters
- Bonus 7″ with previously unreleased tracks
TRACKLIST -
1. Side One:
2. Don’t Be Shy
3. On The Road To Find Out
4. I Wish, I Wish
5. Miles From Nowhere
6. Tea For The Tillerman
7. I Think I See The Light
Side Two:
1. Where Do The Children Play?
2. If You Want To Sing Out, Sing Out
3. If You Want To Sing Out, Sing Out (banjo instrumental)*
4. Trouble
5. Don’t Be Shy (alternate version)*
6. If You Want To Sing Out, Sing Out (instrumental version)*
Bonus 7″
a) Don’t Be Shy (demo version)*
b) If You want To Sing Out, Sing Out (alternate version)*

No comments: