Jan 3, 2010

Happy New Years !!!!


DSCN6968, originally uploaded by * b e r e *.

Las Vegas killed my feet. Thank god I took flats.
Hope everyone had a great New Years. Click on the photo to view my other Las Vegas pictures. 

This trip I stayed at Aria-City Center and I must say......I am still amazed at how beautiful the place is. Everything was perfect except being one of the firsts to stay there since it is brand new. Lots of things are still slippery....I had to get a couple of keys since they stupidly canceled my keys... and sooooo on. 
The remote control is a computer....what sucked was accidentally shutting everything off....[tv.air conditioning.lights] 
Check Aria out next time you go to vegas. 

Now I am resting my feet. 
I will be posting videos - David Guetta party @ Aria- Haze from last night.




 woot woot !!! 

Time to start on my new year resolution







No comments: